Please inform us of your intention to return your product by contacting our Returns Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the main contact us page and you will be given a returns authorisation number. Returned goods will only be accepted when a returns number has been given.
- The product must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery to you.
- The products must be returned in their original condition, including outer packaging, unused and in perfect saleable condition.
- You should return the product at your own cost to the returns address. Ensure that the product arrives safely to us, we strongly recommend that you return the product to us by recorded post.
THE MICROBLADE STORE
28 Granby Road
You can also return a product to us, unless you have paid using the PayPal payment method. Visit our Store Finder to search for your nearest store. You will need to present the product together with your delivery paperwork you have received with your delivery as proof of purchase.
For PayPal Orders please return the products to the Return Address only.
The following items cannot be refunded:
- Any made-to-measure, custom-made, special order products or products supplied direct from the manufacturer (including furniture and equipment);
- Any product which has a security seal which you have opened or unsealed;
- ghd products;
- Any product which, for hygiene purposes, cannot be returned which includes cosmetics, hairbrushes and combs, hair extensions and hair pieces, body jewellery, earrings or piercing tools, foot spas, scissors and blades and manicure/pedicure tools
What if my product is faulty?
If your product is faulty, you will receive a full refund of the product, any applicable delivery charges you paid and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us, provided you notify us within 30 days of receipt of the products you wish to retur